Latest Information Regarding In-Person Services
The leadership at Rose Hill is concerned with not only the physical health of our members, but more importantly our spiritual health and well-being. Since “re-opening” with in-person assemblies, the Rose Hill Elders have asked members and guests to consider the following.
- If you are sick, have a fever, exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19, or are in any ‘high-risk’ health category, please stay safely home. The online Sunday service is available on the Rose Hill website as well as Facebook.
- Please wear masks when entering, exiting, or moving about inside the building. Once seated, they can be removed (much like a restaurant).
- Seating is blocked off to be enable members and guests to spread out, and we ask that only family members sit in proximity.
- Make use of readily available hand sanitizer.
- Doors are kept open as long as possible for touch-free entry.
- Upon entry, please pick up a Ziplock bag containing prepackaged Communion elements. After use, return to the Ziplock bag and deposit in the trash containers in the lobby upon leaving. Additionally, there are boxes in the lobby to place contributions upon arriving or leaving. Those can also be mailed to the Rose Hill church building or utilize Online Giving.
- Please utilize ‘social distancing’ Weather permitting, after the close of services, move outside for extended visiting and fellowshipping.
- The building is cleaned weekly as normal, but since “re-opening” is also sanitized weekly as well.
- The Teen class will meet in the ‘Church House’, which will enable the “Bible Discovery Zone” (BDZ) classes downstairs to spread out using the larger classrooms. For children’s classes, individual parents can choose whether their child should wear a facemask.
- Ladies Bible Class and Thursday Night Small Group Study will meet in the house to further ‘spread out’.
Please be aware that changes to these and other practices may be necessary going forward. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!